Cmd is a lightweight security solution for the most critical systems out there. It’s built from the ground up for the specific security needs of Linux developers and administrators running high-scale clouds and data centers.
- Track and control users on production Linux systems
- Control privileged access and eliminate shared account abuse
- Protect critical files and manage changes to configurations
- Capture all user activity in easy-to-read logs with full context
- Alert and block unwanted or unauthorized code running in production